Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sweaty Hands for Sale

I didn’t realize sweaty hands were in demand, but apparently they are. There I was, minding my own business, trying to discover the root cause of my recently sweaty palms, when WebMD offered the following:

Sweaty Hands: Shop Here For Sweaty Hands Buy From Multiple Merchants Here! SHOP.COM

Sweaty Palms: Bargain Prices. Smart Deals. Shopzilla.com

So, that’s when I decided I’d auction off my own sweaty hands. They’re nice hands. Small. The nails are nothing to write home about but are more than serviceable. They type well at 80 WPM, and are particularly sweaty after several cups of coffee or in any social situation.

Let the bidding begin! Although, I guess you could go buy a cheap pair over at shop.com or shopzilla.com, but I assure you, mine are much sweatier.

6 comments:

Addie said...

Leila,
I was amused by your search results so I popped over to webmd and typed in my own symptom: clammy feet. The first result was Emergency Care for an Accidental Amputation. I stopped looking there. Take care!
Addie

Leila V. said...

WebMD is dangerous! I try to stay away, but sometimes I can't resist its calling. Usually I end up worse off than when I started.

Addie said...

amen!

Sean said...

I should try to peddle my sweaty... (insert inappropriate, though adequately sweaty, part of my anatomy here).

Leila V. said...

Sean:
Too much information!

Sean said...

Sorry :-(