I stumbled upon the idea of “the comfort bag” over at About. It’s worth a look.
If anyone’s interested, this is what you'd find in my black Jansport backpack, if I actually took the time to make one. Which is highly unlikely, considering I'm very busy doing absolutely nothing:
- JLohr Chardonnay, Virginia Slims, Black Slippers
- Thermometer, Chapstick, Advil, Band-Aids, Neosporin
- Laura Mercier Crème Brule hand cream, Tweezers
- My laptop, What About Bob, Mad-libs
- Mace, The Subtle Safety Ring, Charged Cell Phone, Toilet Paper, Water