Saturday, January 06, 2007

It Was Fun While it Lasted

Well, according to this article, caffeine is the main culprit for panic attacks. Although, I don't know how much credence I give to someone who had one panic attack five years ago. And, I don't think this "recipe for beating panic attacks" is for people like me, who experience them on a daily basis. Besides, I gave up coffee for six months without any noticable benefits.

Give me a few more attacks in exchange for a lower risk of Cirrhosis, Diabetes and Parkinsons, any day.

1 comment:

Tournesol said...

Oh no, I need my morning large cup of Starbucks. If I beleived it would truly stop panic attacks I wouldn't drink it, but I have been a hypo and a panic attacker since a young age and only a serious coffee drinker for the past 12 years or so, no difference I can see........